Maternity Monday (on Tuesday) - Sleeping

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I had a crazy day yesterday so that is why this post is delayed!

Here are the items I am registering for that are supposed to be helpful for sleeping...

Sleep

Marpac Dohm Sound Machine - I love sound machines! I have to have one to sleep because I am such a light sleeper!! I think they are so soothing, but I do hope George won't need one as an adult like his mommy!!


Swaddling....I have registered for a couple of different blankets that are supposed to make swaddling easier. I will be registering for normal swaddling blankets, but I wanted to talk about these since they are supposed to make life a little easier! 

Miracle Blanket® - This one was recommended by a friend and has gotten good reviews. 

aden + anais® Small/Medium Easy Swaddle™ - I like this brand...so I thought I would try out their version. 

aden® by aden + anais® Small Muslin Sleeping Bag - I have read a lot about these on blogs and have friends who have used them as well.


Fisher-Price® My Little Snugapuppy Deluxe Rock N' Play Sleeper - I am still up in the air about this product. I really just want a vibrating chair thing but have had a hard time finding one I like...this is the closet thing. 

4 comments:

  1. H sleeps in the halo fleece sleep sack swaddles. He would sneak out of the Aden + Anais blankets every time. I wouldn't even reregister for the blankets if I had a second chance. Any of the ones with Velcro are so helpful! Also, Henry only sleeps in his rock n play. It's been a LIFE SAVER for us. That and the Halo swaddles are going on my 1 month must haves list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so helpful!! Was it the Aden + Anais one I listed above...or just the regular ones H gets out of? Also, what regular swaddling ones do you like?

      Delete
  2. No no, just the regular blankets. :) What you have listed would be great. I personally wouldn't buy any regular swaddling blankets, I'd only get the swaddles like the ones you listed or the halo brand. We have a ton of Aden + Anais blankets that just sit in a drawer. H has to be swaddled in the velcro swaddles even when he naps otherwise he'll startle himself awake and can't get back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Hope you and your family are doing well!! H is so beautiful!!

      Delete