Lately....

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A couple of weekends a go Kris and I tried out a little French cafe, Aixois. Paris is one of the places we are going on our honeymoon, so I am happy to practice eating like them, Ha!





I got the Croque Monsieur
 Kris got the veal
It was Fabulous! 

A couple of weekends later we were watching TV when we started to hear drums! So we leashed up Sadie and walked across the street to find out there was a huge parade going on. Of course we have no idea what the parade was for but it was fun to watch! And Sadie loved it! So I called this weekend "Sadie Goes to a Parade!"







It was a super dreary day, so we headed back to the loft, sat on the couch, and cleaned up the DVR...the perfect Saturday!

The clouds started rolling in and it was so neat to see the city like this! I love our balcony view!!




Last weekend was the Plaza Art Fair. We again leased up Sadie and headed down for some first time experiences. 






Last weekend I also decided to try something different for breakfast. The Beer Kitchen here in KC has this wonderful Dutch Pancake, so when I saw this recipe I knew it was the same as theirs! And guess what...it isn't Dutch!! My handy little Southern cookbook called it an Oven Pancake...very practical name considering it is made in an oven, us Southerners try not to get to fancy with our recipe names :) So I made the Oven Pancake and it was wonderful! 

So that is the story of me and the oven pancake...The End



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!