Saying Goodbye to KC

Thursday, August 15, 2013

So we have officially moved from KC back to Bama! Between finding out about Little K and traveling to London we packed up our loft and hit the road!!!

We got to spend some quality time with friends and enjoyed some great meals!! I even got a surprise Birthday/Going Away Fur party!!! (We had been trying to have a fur party for a long time...nothing like doing it in July!!)



We also celebrated Natalie turning the big 3-0!! 


Here is some pictures of when Sadie and I traveled from KC to Bama (This is pre-London)


We stopped halfway and stayed the night in a hotel...I think Sadie is starting to like the whole hotel idea...

Kris and I HAD to go to my favorite German place in KC!

We also enjoyed some HUGE beef ribs!

We then packed up and said goodbye to our first home!!!!

Goodbye KC!!! Thank you for all the wonderful memories!!!!










No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!