Healthy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies!

Tuesday, September 22, 2015


To get ready for fall, yesterday I made these healthy pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!! I got this recipe from Jenni over at Blossom To Be Fit and it was a major hit at our house! 



I have been looking for a good cookie recipe that I am happy to give to my child. I have been trying to cut down on processed foods at our house and part of that is getting in the kitchen and trying new things! There have been so many times I have seen a recipe that might have a different ingredient or says "get out your food processor" and I would think "I really don't want to get on my stool and get down the food processor because I really don't want to have to clean it afterwards!" Seriously, that is my reasoning...well I need to GET OVER IT and get my butt up on that stool, get the processor down, then clean it afterwards! The health of my family is a million times more important!   

So lets all get off our rumps and make something better for you and your family! Oh and you should probably start with these cookies! Head over to Jenni's page for the recipe...you will thank me later!! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!