Registry - Feeding Products

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I started registering online for baby stuff last week! Right now I am registered at Buybuy Baby and Babies "R" Us.  I have bugged the crap out of my friends and family about what types of brands/items to get!! It is amazing how much stuff is out there for kids!!! I have done lots of research and read review on some of the bigger items.

I am going to start doing posts on the products I am registering for because seeing other people's posts on products have really helped me!!! Once I start using the products I will post about if I like them or not! Also, if any of my 2 readers out there have any suggestion/recommendations please pass them along!!


Feeding

Medela Pump In Style - This is the pump that all my friends have recommended. Honestly this thing looks scary to me! Ha! I saw one of my friends pumping once and I am still not the same! But this pump has scored good points online and with my friends...so there was no question!! There are accessories and other things by Medela like breastmilk storage bags and nipple things I am still figuring out!!


BEABA Babycook Baby Food Maker - One of my friends told me about this one. I have watched product videos and read review and it looks really easy! Some people did say the only down side is that it didn't make a lot at one time.





Bottles - I would like to use glass bottles. But I also know that every baby likes different things! The 

Avent bottles are supposed to be the closest to breast feeding. The Dr. Brown's bottles are supposed to have a great venting system to help prevent gas and colic. So I registered for both to see if he likes one more than the other.
I also heard that the Medela bottles are supposed to be great! and they go with the pump!

Oxo Tot Sprout Highchair - When I was looking at highchairs my mom made a good point that you want a highchair that has a tray goes all the way around to prevent more messes. That makes so much sense to me! I know kids can be wild when they eat...so the more coverage the better!!

Kiinde Kozii Bottle Warmer - This one was one of the harder things to figure out. But after reading about the research Baby Gear Lab did I decided to go with their recommendation. I never realized you have to heat breast milk differently then you do other things!

Aden & Anais Burpy Bib - This bib/burp cloth came recommended by my friend Sarah. It can be used as a burp cloth or a bib!

So that is some of the feeding items I have researched!! Lets hope it pays off!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are right, we need these things after a baby's birth, but if you need the best REGISTRY - FEEDING PRODUCTS or any baby products then you need to visit NetParents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone knows that E-Liquid is made from all natural or chemical ingredients. You will find many companies that make different E-Liquids with nicotine and other chemicals in them. What you may not know is that Nicotine shots are in most of the E-Liquid that you can get today. I have always had a problem with my friends smoking, I mean I know it is something that we all do. However, it has gotten to the point where it becomes a problem for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stars Magic an online booking platform to find the right illusionist for your event, whether it's a business seminar, Christmas tree, birthday, product launch, a wedding , a team building or a cocktail party. A tremendous time saver for relying on the expertise of a professional conjurer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work.
    planodesaude
    i never know the use of adobe shadow until i saw this post. thank you for this! this is very helpful.
    Proterede

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks For sharing this valuable Content, Please Check This
    European vendor finance
    Virtual Tours Gers

    ReplyDelete