My Weekend

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Friday I headed down to Tuscaloosa. I was working a Teams For Troops event Saturday, so I took advantage and spent the night with my in-laws and visited with my sister!!

Friday night we went to dinner at Evangeline's. It was so good! They even made me a mocktail to make me feel special :)


Saturday I got up and Jeanie and I headed to the hotel where Teams For Troops had a table set up at a Bama event. My sister came and met up with us too. The even was crazy! There was so much cute Bama gear! It took a lot to not go buy something at every table! Here are pictures from the event...











After the event I got to so see my sister's room at the Pi Phi house. The house was beautiful!


Kris had to work on Sunday so Sadie and I worked on organizing the baby's closet and hanging it's clothes.


It is coming along!! Sadie wasn't much help she spent the whole time doing this...


I can't wait to find out what the gender is so I can do some real shopping!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!