YaYa Came to Visit!

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A few weeks ago my mom came up for a quick visit. It was last minute and perfect timing!! We had a blast! I got to have some extra help and even went for a massage!! When mom landed in STL we headed to Nordstrom for an whirlwind shopping trip! I am always amazed at the amount of shopping my mom and I can do in 30 minutes! We even got George some goodies!


If you know George you know he is obsessed with balls...especially footballs! So while I was out mom showed him pictures of his Uncle Matthew and Uncle Jackson playing football...he went crazy when he saw the pictures!! So we printed them out and he carried them around and looked at them for days!!

One other special things that happened during her visit was George officially named my mom! We had been calling her Lolly but George decided she was YaYa...so YaYa it is!!!


Thank you YaYa for coming to visit!! We miss you and Love you!! Please come back soon!!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!