Five on Friday

Friday, September 25, 2015




Its Five on Friday Time!

ONE: 



I taught George how to eat an ice cream this week! Ha! I never thought about having to teach someone how that, but I was definitely up to the challenge! Thank you Chick-fil-a for  letting us trade in a toy for a free cone!!


TWO:





I took George to a play place called Monkey Joe's and he had a blast! The main thing he wanted to do was ride in a this jeep in the arcade area. He was all about me riding with him too!


THREE:




It looks like the Happy Baby brand is making some fall flavors for tots! George is loving these!


FOUR:



I made this baked pork tenderloin this week and it was so good!! I will post the recipe soon!!

FIVE:



I had my first pumpkin spice latte of the season! I geared up in some cozy leggings and fringy sweater!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!