Bama Bound!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Two weekends ago I got to head down south for some quality family time!

First off I finally changed my name! So I am now legally a Koenemann! The whole name change process was a lot more of a pain than I thought it would be! There were also some very unfriendly people working at ALL of the locations I visited during the process! But I am happy to have it done!

One of my main reasons for going home was for my brother's graduation from The University of Alabama!! I am so proud of him! Here are a few iPhone pictures of the big day...there will be more to come!






That Saturday we had some special visitors come! Sarah and her little man, Will, came to spend the night with us!! It was my first time meeting him and let me just tell you that I can't get enough of him!!! 


He got to spend some quality time with my mom while Sarah, my sister, and I soaked up some rays :)


I also got to enjoy my mom's back porch :) So I spent plenty of time doing this...


I loved spending time with my family and can't wait for them to visit this summer!! Our summer has already gotten booked up! So I plan on spending the next 3 weekends doing nothing!!! :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!