Maternity Monday - Travel

Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy Monday! Here are my Travel items I have registered for...

Travel


Britax B-Safe Infant Car Seat - This is the infant carseat we registered for. It has gotten great reviews and I liked the whole travel system/stroller system Britax has. 

Britax B-Ready Stroller - I did a lot of research/asked strangers I saw with this stroller and the UPPAbaby...those were the ones I liked. I ultimately chose Britax because there wasn't too much difference and I really liked the carseat. I do like the UPPAbaby umbrella stroller...so that might be a future purchase!


Britax Head & Body Support Pillow - I have seen a bunch of car seat pillow supports but I figured I should just get the one that goes with the car seat. 



Summer Infant Seat Protector - This is one of those items that I never thought about! My friend Tara had one in her car and I thought.."That is a great idea!" So here it is! So simple but so smart!



BABYBJORN® Baby Carrier Original - So this is a product that I am still up in the air about. All the reviews look good. But I still want to talk to people who have used it. 


3 comments:

  1. We loved our Bjorn! This time around I think I want to get one of those wraps for when the baby is itty bitty, but the Bjorn worked great for us! It's awkward at first trying to safely put baby in, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that car seat. We got the britax b-agile stroller, which is similar to yours. We love the combo. Our hospital wouldn't let us put anything in our seat, no pillows, props or anything. Natalie bought me the Moby wrap and I highly recommend it! Especially for the newborn stage. Henry loves to be in the moby. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good to know about the carseat!! Yea I was looking at wraps! I will definitely be putting the Moby on there!! I love hearing who likes what!! Hope everything is going well!!

      Delete