Five on Friday

Friday, November 22, 2013



One: Operation Organization - Pantry

I finally got in our pantry and somewhat cleaned it out! I know pretty soon I will have George's things that will need to go in there, so I am on a mission to get it together in there!! Here are some of my inspirations:





Two: New Camera

With the up coming arrival of our little man I have been doing some research into a goo point and shoot camera. It truly is a pain trying to research this stuff! I wish there was a place I could click on  "Best camera for _____"!! The Panasonic Lumix is looking pretty good!



Three: Facial Oil

I received a sample of this a couple of weeks ago and loved it!!! My face a felt so dry lately and this stuff did the trick!!! My face never felt better! It is a dry oil so you don't feel greasy!




Four: Christmas Mantel

I am so excited that this year we finally have a fire place to decorate!! Here is what I am thinking...




Five: Thanksgiving Cooking

We will be heading to Tuscaloosa this year for Thanksgiving and I am planning on bringing a cheese cake! I love baking and get so excited about being able to do out of the ordinary things! I am planing on just making a plain one and then have different toppings!


3 comments:

  1. Do you find that you use the oil at night or in the morning?! Have so much fun decorating...i jealous you have a fireplace to decorate around!! :)

    http://blovedboston.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was mainly using it at night because I was scared it would be too oily with my make up during the day...but I have used it a couple of times in the morning and didn't notice it being too oily.

      Let me know if you start using it and like it!!

      Delete
  2. YES! i got carried away with our mantel early on just because we have one now!!! so exciting!!! xx

    ReplyDelete