The big 2-8!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

So yesterday was my birthday!! 28 will hopefully be a fun filled year for me! This probably sounds a little crazy, but when people would ask me how old I was I could not for the life of me remember the number 27!! I would look at the people and be like "Umm, 26..No! 28..No! I am 27"......very embarrassing!! So lets hope 28 will be an age I can remember!!!

Yesterday I started the day off right...at the Cupcake store!!!!


So many decisions....


Here are the goods that I got:

Key Lime

Strawberry

Salted Carmel (Favorite!!)

 Nutella

This is what Sadie did while I took the cupcake pictures...waiting patiently for one to drop...


For lunch Kris took me to my favorite lunch place Pandolfi's Deli!! They have the BEST muffaletta!!


So freaking good!!!

 That night we went to a dine-in movie theater where we stuffed our face again :) Best birthday!!


1 comment:

  1. Those cupcakes look amazing! And you look beautiful!! Happy Birthday to my bestest friend!! Hope you had a phenomenal birthday!!

    ReplyDelete