Five on Friday

Friday, August 16, 2013


Today I am linking up over at A. Liz Adventures to celebrate it being Friday. Even though I am working from home now I still get super excited about Fridays!!!


One: Decorating our master bedroom!!



We are still waiting for our new bedroom furniture to come in. I am not the best decorator! If it wasn't for my mom I would probably live in a hideous home that I thought looked good! My favorite color is blue and I could live in a house completely decorated in blue and be happy! Ha!


Two: Reading


I love to read! I have just finished up a series (which always makes me sad!), so I am looking for another series to start. I am always surprised on how much research I put into it! I am also looking into some good pregnancy and baby books. 


Three: Working out

Back in KC I was a pretty avid Bar Method student. I honestly haven't worked out in a month!!! So I am ready to get back! So I will now be hitting up the nearest Pure Barr to get back into it! 


Four: Doggie Ear Infections


This little lady has an ear infection in both her ears! Thats what happens when you swim everyday in granny's pool while mom is packing away in KC!!! So I have been wrestling a 70lb baby everyday trying to put drops in her ears...not.fun.


Five: Embracing the Belly Band


Yes, I have bought my first belly band and it is pretty great! I have felt like I am in this awkward size...I'm not really showing, but my clothes aren't fitting right at all!! So welcome to my closet Belly Band...I have a feeling we will be great friends!! 


1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the belly band, because you won't wear it for long (or at least I didn't). I think I wore mine for 4 weeks until I went to the full maternity pants. I grew fast! Such a special time!

    ReplyDelete