Weekend in Birmingham

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

This past weekend Kris and I headed to Birmingham. He had to drill for the Army and I got to hang out with some friends!!

Saturday afternoon Danielle picked me up and we headed to the Galleria for some shopping! I got to go to the Gap to look in their maternity section for some jeans. I have wanted to order stuff online, but have had the hardest time trying to figure out what size I am. I also got to pick out this cute vest for G!


After shopping we went to lunch at CPK with Melissa and Sarah....Kris got to meet up with us too! Kris and I LOVE CPK! We had one close to us in Kansas City but don't any more :( so when we had the chance to eat there we jumped on it!! My favorite thing there is the Thai Crunch salad!!! Here are some pictures after we ate...




That night Kris and I went to Do Di Yos for dinner that night. It was so good! This is a place we have missed too!! They have great tapas and we can order a bunch and share!

Sunday I got to go visit the Shepherds! I hate I didn't get any pictures with Will but it was fun too see him!! I haven't seen him since he was 4 months old and he will be 2 in February!!

After my visit I headed to Buybuy Baby to use some coupons Sarah gave me. I got some paci's (i.e. "BBs" in my family) and a burp cloth. Unfortunately when I was leaving the parking lot of the store some one backed into me when I was driving down the aisle!!! I have never been someone who cries when I get pulled over or anything...I just get so mad!! But, luckily everyone was ok!

Kris and I headed home a few hours later. We got home around 5:30 but because of Day Light Savings it was already dark and felt like 9:30!! We ended up watching Homeland (new obsession!) and went to bed early!!!

I am so glad I got to see my friends!! I have missed them since being in KC!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!