Girls Weekend!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So this past weekend I had a great girls weekend! First off, Friday night we headed out for Amy's birthday to Pancho's. It is a new mexican restaurant in Downtown Parkville that is wonderful!! We new the owners so we got extra special treatment (champagne, lots of margaritas, and dessert!)! I have really enjoyed this girls since moving to KC! They are pretty much awesome AND entertaining!

Birthday Girl!


The damage!

Yummy Dessert!!



Saturday morning I woke up bright and early to do a Junior League charity shift at Harvesters. Harvesters is an amazing charity that helps feed the hungry. I was amazed by all that they do and how organized everything is....also it was a HUGE place!! Our job was to make backpack snacks....it is a bag of food for the weekend, given out at school to children who might not get food over the weekend. It was pretty cold in the warehouse, but we are tough girls! 



After a nice long nap Saturday afternoon, I got all gussied up and headed out for Party Arty at the Nelson Atkins Museum. Kris joined me and the girls for drinks before at Zocalo (fancy mexican).  





After drinks we headed to the museum. Party Arty was so cool! They had a Wild Wild West theme so there were some great costumes (which I didn't expect). We had a great time and I can't wait for another one!






I had such a great time with these girls! I see more fun in our future!!! Tonight Kris and I are going on a date at the Kauffman Center! 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!