Sadie Turns 2!!!!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

This past Thursday (3/29) my sweet little girl turned 2!!! She is one of the best things that has ever happened to me! She opened my eyes to who I really was. I always couldn't wait to have kids...well Miss Sadie made me realize I was no where near being ready for motherhood! Ha! I remember calling my mom late at night so stressed because she kept barking and crying...and I didn't know what she wanted!! Haha! Yes, I did that. I promise she was meant to be a human! This little bundle of fur has a LARGE personality and I love every bit of it!! 


The Day I got Sadie...she was a surprise from my family





Daily ride to Day Care
One of her many strange sleeping positions

First trip to the lake

Life jacket lasted about 2 minutes...then she ate it

First bath! I love this picture!

Bugging Uncle Charlie...one of her favorite past times!




Granny loves her so much!


Loves bones!

Granny came to visit



Getting to big for the princess bed!





Yep...now to big!


Love from Uncle Jackson!

This is what happens if you are bad!

Love water!






First Halloween!







Peanut Butter lover!



Heading to Kansas City!

First night in the Big City!




Corn dog!

Daddy loves her so much!

Heading to our new day care!



New friends!


First Parade!

Mom and dad realized she needed a harness when in big crowds!

Trying on mom's bachelorette party gear!

Her favorite spot
Christmas Picture...hahahaha!

Ready to go back to Bama!


happy to be on the road...so happy we get anxious!! Soo...

We get a Thunder Shirt!!  
"Day After" wedding pictures




Happy Valentine's Day!

Took a lot of treats to get this picture...she didn't like the broom!


2 years old!!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!