Trip to Visit Sister!!

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My little sister in currently in school at the University of Richmond and I got to spend the last weekend of September visiting with her!

Sadie wasn't too thrilled that I was leaving her behind...


But I promised her I would bring her a treat back :)


My first night there we went out for some great pizza!


Yummy goat cheese and salami pizza!!


The next day Mimi had class so I went out and did a little exploring on my own...and got an awesome hair cut!

So what do I find....
Cupcakes!!!! and Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!! 

I had the Carrot Cake one for breakfast because it is healthier!


After Mimi got out of class I got to tour the BEAUTIFUL Richmond campus!!!



Theses are the sorority cottages that the school just built. They open in November...I can't wait to see pictures of the inside when they are finished!



 That night we went to dinner with some of her friends at a cute little French place called Can Can. It was so great to finally meet all of her friends!

Sistas!

Mimi and her friends


After dinner we headed to Sweet Frog to stuff our face with yogurt! Little did we know we were also attending a 6th grade dance after party!



The next day we felt like being lazy, so we stuffed our face with room service then headed to the movies! After we got out we decided we should do something active and headed to downtown Richmond to see the capital!




Governor's Mansion


Capitol Building


Sistas!





For our last night we headed up to a great Italian restaurant, Amichi, for dinner...

Yummy drinks


Great salad!


I had so much fun spending time with my sister!!! I can't wait to go back!!!! Love you Mims!!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!