25 Weeks!

Monday, November 25, 2013


How Far Along: 25 Weeks! Picture was taking while making Cinnamon Rolls Saturday...that is why I look so beautiful :)

Size of Baby: Size of a Cauliflower!

Maternity Clothes: Yep!

Gender: BOY!

Name: George

Movement: Oh yes! He has even woken me up in the middle of the night!!

Sleep: I had one great night where I slept through the entire night!! I didn't have to get up to pee or anything!! 

Cravings: Still sugar...trying to find healthy alternatives for it!! But I think I could eat a cake everyday!

What I Miss: Being able to zip up a coat :/

Symptoms: Had some carpal tunnel pain this week. I can also tell my hip joints are a little looser...kind of awkward!  

Best moment this week: George's bedding and draps came in so I started putting that up!!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!