Maternity Monday - Bathing

Monday, November 18, 2013

Happy Monday! Here are the products I am registering for "Bathing"...

Bathing
Boon Naked Bath Tub - The bath time was something I had a hard time figuring out. I really just can't bath my child in a sink...this is just something I don't like, nothing against people who do! I wanted something that I could sit on the counter or in the tub to use. So this is the one I found that met all of my "must haves"

Munchkin Safty Bath Ducky - I thought this was really cool! I never want my baby to be in water that is too cold or hot!! 

Aden & Anais Wash Cloth - A wash cloth was something I never even thought about!!! These are a nicer set that I have registered for, but I am also going to get a lot of smaller cheaper ones. 

Aden & Anais Hooded Towel - Every child has to have a hooded towel!! There is just nothing cuter! 

Aveeno Wash - Right now I plan on using Aveeno Baby products.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!