Sadie goes to the Westin!

Monday, September 3, 2012

Back in July I had some more visitors come up...My mom, Matthew and Jackson, Mima and Papa, Luis, Laurie and Michael! We all had such a great time and stuffed our faces!!! 

It started with everyone come to see where I work. And the boys got some t-shirts!




Afterwards we headed to pick up Sadie from daycare! She was so excited to see her uncles!


Once everyone got settled in we headed out to eat at Julian...



After dinner we headed down to Power and Light for some drinks!



The boys spent the first night with me which Sadie loved! She spent most of her time doing this....


The next morning everyone came over for some homemade cinnamon rolls I made :D...I have to say, they were pretty awesome! That day we went to the Titanic Exhibit at Union Station. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures, but it was so cool to see!

That night we headed back up to Union Station to eat some great steak at Pierponts! They are currently serving the steak that was served as the last meal on the Titanic..and it was yummy!




After dinner some of us adults decided to have a drink at the speak-easy bar Manifestos. 

Yummy!

After our drinks we decided I should go and stay with the family at the hotel, so considering I had Sadie to look after, we made the smart choice to bring her with us! So we haled a cab, went and picked her up, convinced the cab driver to let her ride, and head to the Westin!

Did I mention that night was Friday the 13th?...it really was!


Cab dog!
We surprised the boys with Sadie being there and they loved it!




It looks like all fun and games in these pictures but once mom and I took her back to our room to sleep it took a whole new turn! Sadie was convinced someone was trying to come get her all night! If anyone walked by the door she would flip out, do her weird howl/bark, and the run to mom's side of the bed as in saying "Hey Granny...someone is trying to get me! You need to wake up and be ready!" It was a long night! But fun :)

The next day we got up and a few of us went to the Farmers Market and stocked up on a bunch of great herbs and seasonings along with some other great treats! Once the boys were up we headed to brunch at Beer Kitchen! One of our favorite places!


That day was spent shopping at the plaza...those pictures are on mom's camera :(

We decided to end the weekend at Grunauer! 





I enjoyed their visit so much! It was hard saying good bye! But I had so much fun! 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!